Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to make sure everyone who's been looking for (or drooling over) a Selmer MK VI alto knows they are now available to order from AliExpress and these are the rarest of rare being distributed through New York, Elkmart
which is the city just created when Walmart expanded its Elkhart IN store to completely cover the city boundaries.

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Automotive exterior

· Registered
Cannonball Vintage Reborn Tenor Sax with Cannonball 5J hr (Meyer clone produced by JJ Babbitt))
881 Posts
To think that one would go to such an effort and be a complete embecile....

· Registered
Sop s80 sII, alto S80, tenor MkVI, Bari YBS-62
80 Posts
We are all laughing now, but the fakes are getting better by the day. I have this fear that some time in the near future it will be very difficult to tell…

I had this friend in the late 90’s that was a commercial airline pilot. He would come back from Singapore with Fake Rolexes. He had an oyster that was almost indistinguishable from my authentic one. Most the non-gold sones were so close dealers had a hard time telling them from the real thing.

· Registered
2,039 Posts
International model from Paris, London and Elkmar! Didn't know there was a collab between Selmer France and Selmer USA.
They really stamped all on that bell they could find when they googled "Selmer"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts