Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
looking to hear back from anyone who is using a Theo Wanne Gaia Metal 7* MP, any views on this MP who be great guys.

Steve

·
Registered
198 Posts
I just bought one last week. It's really great. I liked the Brahma a lot, and the Gaia is even better. Excellent response and intonation from bottom to top. The timbre and character vary considerably depending on how much air goes in.
Based on a few days of use, I am glad I bought it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Also the built-in ligature works really well. Because the plate position is completely stable, the screw can be looser than on any other lig I've used.

·
Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2012-2015
5,878 Posts
I have one. Played it for about a year and loved it, but for fun decided to try a few other mouthpieces to compare. Played on a TK Focustone for a month and on a vintage Double Ring Otto Link NY for two months. Both are excellent, but yesterday I decided to try the Gaia again and bam, it just felt like home, the others are going into my drawer. The Gaia just makes me play more naturally, is very flexible and has an even, rich sound. Also easier to control. It is definitely my best mouthpiece (and I have a very nice collection).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts