Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellou friedss.. This weekend my daughter and son came to my house to spend some days whit me... my beatiful daughter us 5 years old and my son have 3 years old.. I ask my girl what she would like to do.. and she say... i wanna go to the movies to see rio !!... so i said ok... in the movie was a scene of this too bird just falling in love whit each other,, and the scene has this beatifuullll song... when the song start to play i look at my littler girl and she look at me whit the most beatiful eyes i ever sees... she was falling in love whit the scene.. whit the music , whit the birds and of course whit me.. jajajaa.. so i went to my home.. download the song .. grab my tenor sax ... ( a yamaha 23 whit a meyer .. :( )).. Look at my little girl and just play a solo for her !!!..
i dont care about the intonation ... i dont care about the reed.. the mouthpieces... the scales .. i just make some music to see my little girl's eyes fall in love again.. jjajaja...

Here is the song and the solo... hope you like it... and if you dont do.. dont care because she love it.. jajaja..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BblyY_iRLK4...

sorry for my bad english i am from puerto rico.. =)

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
4,163 Posts
Not to worry about the English--even someone completely fluent would not be able to express what you said any better. Your story is what music is all about. Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts