Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
7,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where to find these? I prefer the older type (more consistant grain color) and can't find them at my local store. The one i like has a clear plastic sticker on it showing the strength. The newer ones have the strength stamped into the reed.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
1,020 Posts
SATB?
maybe open a thread in the marketplace under misc. WTB, WTT, who knows maybe someone has the reverse experience?

·
Registered
552 Posts
soybean said:
Anybody know where to find these? I prefer the older type (more consistant grain color) and can't find them at my local store. The one i like has a clear plastic sticker on it showing the strength. The newer ones have the strength stamped into the reed.
I have a Brand new tenor Medium Hard With The "Sticker" that I may be willing to give away .

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
7,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Martin Williams said:
Junkdude still has them in stock, give Dave a call!

www.junkdude.com
What a coincidence. I bought a mouthpiece from him earlier today. I'll call him in the morning.

AhCheung said:
SATB? maybe open a thread in the marketplace under misc. WTB, WTT, who knows maybe someone has the reverse experience?
Another good idea. (looking for tenor reeds). If JunkDude doesn't have any left, i'll try a 'want' ad.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2008,
3,891 Posts
I'm positive Dave has them for tenor. I was in the shop less than 2 weeks ago, and I bought one!

·
Mouthpiece Refacer Extraordinaire and Forum Contri
3,406 Posts
A store local to me has them, I believe. If you need help getting some, shoot me an email.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts