Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2013-
5,183 Posts
Very good cases and a very good seller. You might want to look at the GL model as well as the GC.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member and Forum Contributor
4,379 Posts
I have one. Good case for the money. It's light and provides good protection. I wish I'd gotten the GL, for storage reasons.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gator GL Tenor Sax Case

Does the Gator GL Tenor Sax Case fit in overhead compartments on the plane? I'm debating about getting this one or a Winter Flight. I would rather not place it on the bottom of the plane. I don't travel much at this point but I would like to have that option if needed. I want it for my WWBW Tenor sax although in the future I'm getting a tenor 54 series or 74 "reference 54". I need something lightweight. I'm tired of lugging a ton of extra weight that I don't need when on foot. I am also considering the Gator GC because it seem to take more punishment than the soft gig bag. Drop me a message or email on what you think.

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
I'd just about bet that if anyone wanted to, they could go to advanced search and type "gator" into the little empty block and come up with tons of info. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts