Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometime around 1980 I bought a set of combo books called "The Heart of Dixieland", published by Hansen House (numbered B081-B087). It includes tunes such as That's A Plenty, Muskrat Ramble, Mame, Do You Know What it Means, etc., with arrangements by Kincaide, Progris, and Lowden. Since we had no drummer, I foolishly bought all of the books (clarinet, trumpet, tenor sax, trombone, guitar, bass, piano) EXCEPT the drum book. Does anyone have a copy of the drum book (B087) that they might sell to me (or better yet, scan and send to me)?

Thanks.

Scott

View attachment 192769

·
Registered
3 Posts
Scott -

We are in the exact same boat, except we are missing the Trombone book! Did you get scans of the Drum book? If not, I could send them to you.

Is there any chance you'd be willing to send me scans of the Trombone book?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: "The Heart of Dixieland"--looking for Trumpet book

I live in Minnesota, so the library listed in the other reply won't help. I need the trumpet book, can you help? Thanks much…Rich

Sometime around 1980 I bought a set of combo books called "The Heart of Dixieland", published by Hansen House (numbered B081-B087). It includes tunes such as That's A Plenty, Muskrat Ramble, Mame, Do You Know What it Means, etc., with arrangements by Kincaide, Progris, and Lowden. Since we had no drummer, I foolishly bought all of the books (clarinet, trumpet, tenor sax, trombone, guitar, bass, piano) EXCEPT the drum book. Does anyone have a copy of the drum book (B087) that they might sell to me (or better yet, scan and send to me)?

Thanks.

Scott

View attachment 192769

1 - 7 of 7 Posts