Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there was anyone out there that was interested in this....
I have arranged the Glazounov saxophone Concerto for Sax Quartet. I figured it would be quite playable for any group where the lead alto has been working it up as a solo. If anyone is interested, please purchase it and I can give you some pointers if you wanted to play it. I did this arrangement more out of a drive to see the piece in a new light. Also, most saxophone players that are only concerned with their own solo part, I don't think they have any IDEA what is going on in the strings lol. So with that being said, sax players can now directly interact with the orchestra parts.

View attachment 237568

Here is the link...

http://www.potenzamusic.com/concerto-in-e-flat-for-alto-saxophone-for-saxophone-quartet-147725.cfm?fbclid=IwAR0MR0iKMghjqb9iMD0ZATjAYCPK6Uv-VUeyaO-E9-RvJwHMk850e4-0GfE

As a side note, I also felt sometimes that getting a piano player was too frustrating at times, and we can't have an orchestra with us ready to back us. But, a really tight sax quartet is much more easy to find. email me if you have any questions about the work! [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts