Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi Artem,
What are your thoughts on the piece you played today. I know you can customize them. Did you have that one made up with any particular specs?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
TENOR, soprano, alto, baritone
7,431 Posts
Everything sounded great to me. A very good player, too. The last mouthpiece sounded more aggressive so naturally I liked it best, but I thought they all were good. So tell us about how the 3D - printed mouthpieces were prepared - any hand finishing?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Everything sounded great to me. A very good player, too. The last mouthpiece sounded more aggressive so naturally I liked it best, but I thought they all were good. So tell us about how the 3D - printed mouthpieces were prepared - any hand finishing?
You think the LAST mpc sounded MORE aggressive? To my ears, it sounded the LEAST aggressive.

Wild stuff.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
How does this material hold up with humidity and heat?
Is it even safe to put in your mouth for hours of playing?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello!

I'm Maxime, cofounder of Syos mouthpieces. To answer your last questions, we made the material used certified in a lab to be safe with mouth contact. Also, some aging test on material (mouthpiece put in a warm and humid - even a bit acid - environnement for weeks) showed very good results concerning the material aging!

Available to answer other questions if you have some!

Maxime

1 - 7 of 7 Posts