Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure how to describe it, but I'm looking for the term that describes when the beat (or maybe the feel of the beat[?]) doesn't fit the meter. Anybody know?

Super Moderator
26,514 Posts
Shifting agogic accent?

The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,647 Posts
Man, some of you guys need to brush up on your vocabularly. Geez.
Otherwise you would know that:

Shifting agogic accent:
That's the way someone who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God, speaks.

...was a wonderful trumpet players, somewhat in the style of Bix Beiderbecke.

That's a sideboard, buffet, or bookcase patterned after a Renaissance credence; especially one without legs.

The practice by servile self-seekers who attempt to win favor by flattering influential people.

Well, can't be specific but I hear that Preparation H treats it nicely.

Oh, and the answer to the original question? It's called - "bad time". :D
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.