Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Aw what about me?
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been playing tenor sax for 6 years now and i started on a bundy which sounded beutiful but i was walking and a kid triped me and i fell on it and the damage was beyond repair so then without knowing what i was doing i bought a cheap one on ebay and it sounded like crap and it sucks so i got a leblanc professinal saxophone that i didnt get to play until my parents bought it so it sounds like crap and always breaks i thought i just sounded like crap but i played my friends sax and i sounded perfect so i am going to buy a new one or a used one as long as it sounds great right now im using the schools sax and its a bundy and sounds great so im thinking of getting one of those or i heard selmers are better but i am going to play the new one i get befor i buy it to make sure it sounds and plays good but i just want to some tips of finding the best one

·
Distinguished SOTW Member and Champion of the C-Me
2,057 Posts
Get a used Bundy if they suit you, and a strong case so you won't flatten it the next time you fall on it....:(

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
cmelodysax said:
Get a used Bundy if they suit you, and a strong case so you won't flatten it the next time you fall on it....:(
...and please get used to using Capital letters, periods and paragraphs. This is not an SMS it's a forum with an international readership so the more we can use standard English formats, the better off for the readers. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts