Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a soprano waiting for a re-pad with MusicMedic white roo pads. The player is a Professor at a local school and needs the horn in two weeks when school starts up, but the roo pads have been on backorder since late July. Are there any techs in the Southern California area that stock white roo pads and would sell me a set for a soprano sax?

Thanks,
-Scott

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yes i've had similar problems with Music Medic white roo pads, i waited around for a few months before i emailled them, pads were in the post that evening. I belive there is a bottle neck with supply of these but i'm not convinced that MM isn't a little stretched at the moment - may be worth a PM pointing out the delay.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Try hornimprovement.com
Jeff might have some on hand. Be prepared to list the sizes or bring the keys to check for fit.

David

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
TenTenTooter said:
I've got a soprano waiting for a re-pad with MusicMedic white roo pads. The player is a Professor at a local school and needs the horn in two weeks when school starts up, but the roo pads have been on backorder since late July. Are there any techs in the Southern California area that stock white roo pads and would sell me a set for a soprano sax?

Thanks,
-Scott
Why not just pick up the phone and place a call and talk directly to Matt or Curt???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts