Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I activated my account (using my Iphone) I got a popup recommending tapatalk, so I decided to try it.

When I select Sax on the Web as a forum, I get the following error.

"Forum Error"
"The forum you are visiting is temporarily closed, please try again later."

Anyone having issues with tapatalk?

I'm using an Iphone 3gs with os 4.2.1

·
Registered
5 Posts
Similar problem with Tapatalk on Android: There, suddenly I have to enter username and password before SOTW entry page is displayed. Correct username and password is then ignored. No chance yet to access SOTW with Tapatalk, neither as registered user nor as guest.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
me too.

·
Premium Member
11,598 Posts
Admin Note

I brought this to the attention of Harri. However, this is the holiday season and things might take a little while before they get back in order.

Sorry for the inconveniences and thanks for your patience

·
Forum Contributor 2010-2017
427 Posts
I'm having the same issue too

·
Forum Founder
3,877 Posts
Same problems here as well. I don't recall the app being updated recently, however maybe they made an update server side? I remember a similar issue with Tapatalk updating and forum admins needed to update the server (or is it client) side of things as well.
Tapatalk introduced a new plug-in in November. They seemed to make some changes on December 20, because I found following message on Tapatalk Forum:
*** Due to overwhelming requests - starting December 20th we will no longer accept FTP trouble-shooting ***
I now installed the new Tapatalk plug-in, but still get the error message when verifying. I have filled a problem ticket, and looks like this forum is not the only one having this problem with Tapatalk.

I apologize for the delay because of holidays.
Hang in there,

·
Forum Founder
3,877 Posts
Is Tapatalk an exclusive cell phone thing?
I think it is for wireless devices in general, like cellphones, blackberry and such.
Says Tapatalk.com:
Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, BlackBerry (free) and Nokia (free). Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to any vBulletin, IPBoard, phpBB or SMF forum that has activated our Tapatalk plugin.
I have been waiting for the Nokia version to stabilize before investing in a new Nokia intelligent:!: phone.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
1,370 Posts
Driod version is working well too!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts