Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Friends,
I hope that you are having a great summer, (or winter). Thanks to my friends at Rico for organizing this great sweepstakes and inviting JodyJazz to participate.

Click Here to Win a Free JodyJazz DV Mouthpiece and $500 of Rico Accessories
www.ricojazzsweeps.com.

If this link does not work, then copy www.ricojazzsweeps.com and paste it in your browser.

• New Videos on our Video page
We’ve been adding some new videos to our video page that I think you’ll enjoy. There are some great snippets with some amazing players. We will keep adding so stop by once in a while. Here are a few new ones:
http://www.jodyjazz.com/movie.gallery.html

Thanks again to all of you who are helping us get the word out about JodyJazz,
Jody Espina - President

JodyJazz
35 White St. 5th Floor
New York, NY 10013

Tel: 212-219-4050
Toll Free: 866-563-9529
Fax: 212-219-0134
Web: http://www.jodyjazz.com

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
145 Posts
We play sax in Australia as well, maybe someone should tell rico that, I buy rico reeds all the time. Anyway good luck to all those that can enter.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I entered, figured its worth a shot.. someone has to win. Not that I think I will, but eh.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
tonyh said:
We play sax in Australia as well, maybe someone should tell rico that, I buy rico reeds all the time. Anyway good luck to all those that can enter.
DITTO:x

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
After the many expensive boxes of Rico baritone reeds and RR Bass Clarinet reeds you'd think they'd let a Canadian enter, but nooooo.....

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
13,022 Posts
tonyh said:
We play sax in Australia as well, maybe someone should tell rico that, I buy rico reeds all the time.
Don't you guys play with the reed upside down?:D

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Jody I love my DV8* tenor piece. Thank you for your hard work. Lol at thanking someone for a 500 dollar mouthpiece but I can't help it, they really are just that good.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
tonyh said:
Tell you what since the Aussies have always been cool to Americans if I win I will send that mouthpiece to you. How do you like dem apples?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I like dem apples indeed lol, not sure if all the other nationalities on SOTW will like it as much, but I always knew us Aussies were good guys.

Tell you what if you win and give it to me, I will get Harri to put all SOTW members in a hat and pick a lucky winner. Hey you might even win it back playitfunky.

So there is a challenge for anyone on here who wins it, give it to SOTW to raffle off.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,487 Posts
perhaps Rico should start a worldwide loyalty card service with Jody Jazz, so every time you buy a rico product you swipe your card and get points, like air miles, which can then be used to get discounts on reeds, mouthpieces, etc. or if you have enough, free mouthpieces/reeds.
it should have NO age barrier
and NO location barrier!
what do you think?

·
Registered
9 Posts
littlemanbighorn said:
After the many expensive boxes of Rico baritone reeds and RR Bass Clarinet reeds you'd think they'd let a Canadian enter, but nooooo.....
I've spent a whack of dough in the last while on ATB Rico reeds - Rico Royal, Jazz Select, Plasticover - it adds up pretty quickly, especially the bari reeds. Maybe Rico thinks we're up here whittlin' our own reeds. Oh well, at least we have Red Rose - pitty

1 - 20 of 40 Posts