Friday, July 6: 1 & 3pm / National Constitution Center
Monday, July 9: 10am & 12 noon / The Bourse-
Wednesday, July 11: 1 & 3pm / National Constitution Center-
Friday, July 13: 1 & 3pm / Spruce Street Harbor Park-
Monday, July 16: 1 & 3pm / IVCC Café-
Wednesday, July 18: 1 & 3pm / Franklin Square-
Friday ,July 20-National Museum of American Jewish History; 10am & 12 noon /
........SEE YOU THERE .........
~ Also... Friday 27 July 2018....I 'm playing with pianist- Erica Corbo at- Julian Abele Park, Philadelphia,
~ In August-That same park....August 3...I'm a guest with long time friend Boston tenor saxophonist Arnie Krackowsky.

Attachments

·
Distinguished SOTW Columnist and Saxophonistic Art
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yesterday was a groove at National Constitution Center for Philadelphia -in Old City Philly w/ Webb Thomas - drums & Richard Hill - bass. Hosted by Philadelphia Jazz Project!

' Since I started these trio gigs, I've been feeling the passion of experiencing the spirits in the sounds of the collective minds and passions of the amazing Philadelphia bassists and drummers involved here, and in the way we play together. Collectively we are combining a exhaustive knowledge of tunes by Philadelphia legends like Benny Golson, Coltrane, McCoy Tyner and others.

' The straight alto ( stritch) in this picture and instruments like this and straight tenor and saxello, as well as my main horns like tenor & baritone saxophones play a important role in my musical life.They create a real open conception, and there’s a lot more imagery and things that happen when you add a unique sound and conception improvising and creating music.

We play tomorrow, at as part of Sidewalk Symphony Jazz Series hosted Philadelphia Jazz Project at Spruce Street Harbor Park 301 S Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as we immerse ourselves in a on going adventure without hesitation or reservation. Onward! See you there.

Attachments

·
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
' Gentle reminder- TODAY- Sidewalk Symphony Jazz Series hosted Philadelphia Jazz Project at Spruce Street Harbor Park 301 S Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sets 1:00 & 3:00.

~ Join us. . as we immerse ourselves in a on going adventure without hesitation or reservation. See you there.

* Philadelphia Jazz Project- Coltrane baseball shirt. Lovin it :)

#Another cool picture from Keith Duckett...thank you.# Chilling with some amazing players- off the hook Richard Hill & my man Webb Thomas.

Attachments

·
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Today at 1 PM - 3:45 PM
IVCC Café- Old City Philadelphia -

Tim Price Trio- Webb Thomas - drums / Sandy Eldred - bass

Independence Visitor Center Café [IVCC Café] , 50 N Independence Mall E, Philadelphia, PA 19106

Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts