Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
38,811 Posts
as I recall you are the maker of Ocarinas and clay mouthpieces right? I think I've seen them on your site endorsed by Carlo Atti, isn't it? What's new?

·
Distinguished Colorful Mouthpiece Designer
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
SearjeantSax said:
wow,

would you like me to review one? ;)

they look wicked
what sort of wood?
It is a mixing of root of erica/plexiglass or ebonite. Colors can change as you prefer from red to luminescent orange and so on...
You are on my "short" list of reviewers :)

Stan

·
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
milandro said:
as I recall you are the maker of Ocarinas and clay mouthpieces right? I think I've seen them on your site endorsed by Carlo Atti, isn't it? What's new?
No sorry, you are wrong I am not that guy :)
I saw some time ago his web site and it is really interesting and amazing.
My web site is another one www.hobbysax.com but unfortunately it is still in italian :) except the "setup" page which is still under construction. I am publishing a new web site for these mouthpieces.
Thanks for your interest,

Stan

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Very pretty. They'll need to be good to match that livery. Tell us about them or just send one to me.

·
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Leon said:
Okay, it's pretty. So what does it look like inside? What kind of baffle, chamber, etc?
Hey :) they are completely hand made, ask and everything will be done :)

Stan

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,487 Posts
does the colour affect the sound ;) !!!
lol

and i would be honored to do a review of one.
if you want me to in the end.

·
38,811 Posts
ooopppppps, sorry, just assumed from your previous avatar that you were that guy, no problems about Italian for me, I haven't seen any mouthpieces (only a reference to your refacing) but no prices.
Auguri! (Best Wishes)

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
Beautiful, Daniele!

If they play as well as they look you should have much success - and I wish you that.

BTW, something that has baffled me. How can an Italian have a web site that is only words and pictures? I mean, how can you guys talk without your hands? :twisted:
Do you have little emoticons with different hand positions you can put next to the words so other Paisanos can understand you?

:D

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
SearjeantSax said:
sorry, not very well translated.
LOL - I think often that those translation software programs are only good if you already know the language somewhat.

·
38,811 Posts
gary said:
How can an Italian have a web site that is only words and pictures? I mean, how can you guys talk without your hands? :twisted:
Do you have little emoticons with different hand positions you can put next to the words so other Paisanos can understand you?

:D
Yeah! We (I am one of them in disguise) have little telepathic devices installed in our computers which project images of our hands moving to tell other fellow Italians what all that Mambo Jumbo of words and images really means.....but I am afraid it is implanted at birth at the base of our cerebellum, there you can fing the tiniest of plugs, we use it for a long time though. Since WE inventented the telephone! (Alexander Graham Bell stole the invention from Antonio Meucci....:cool: :D :twisted: ;) )

·
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

·
38,811 Posts
Stan said:
LOL this translation is meaningless :D... I am still luaghing... Don't look here. I've started the transation of some pages. They will be available soon.
All the best,

Stan

Looks a bit like the way Andy Luotto was speaking when he first appeared in the TV Program " L'altra Domenica" by Renzo Arbore in the Seventies

Sorry guys, it's an Italian Insiders thing.... :D

·
Forum Contributor 2016, The official SOTW Little S
5,472 Posts
Wow. That's amazing. You can start a good reputation here. And then a website. They could go for a lot of money since its hand made. Are you thinking about selling them? I could get very interested.

...but you know SOTW members will have to go on the waiting list for one before anyone else. :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts