Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, so unfortunately the unthinkable has happened, and a taxi made off with my saxophones still in the trunk on the evening of March 16th 2014, around 10pm. I've placed phone calls to all the taxi companies, police stations and pawn shops to no avail. Apparently due to the fact that I flagged the taxi on the street and paid cash there is no record of the ride. Now, all I can do is ask for your help to spread the word about what has happened and hope that they are found are returned. These are the most important things in the world to me so I won't stop until I find out where they are and any suggestions or help is greatly welcomed.

CASH REWARD FOR RETURN

Yamaha YTS875 Custom - Serial 181534 - Gold - Bam Trekking Case
P. Mauriat System 76 Pro - Serial PM0163511 - Grey - P. Mauriat Case

TAGS: Sax / Saxophone / Tenor / Soprano / Yamaha / Mauriat

Chris / [email protected] / 1-647-938-7166

LostSaxPoster.jpg

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
That's terrible. It might help to name the city in which this occurred (although you are "TorontoSax," that doesn't necessarily mean you were there at the time), and the name of the taxi company, if you know it.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
.... I've placed phone calls to all the taxi companies, police stations and pawn shops to no avail. Apparently due to the fact that I flagged the taxi on the street and paid cash there is no record of the ride....
Hopefully the driver/company is either really honest and they end up reporting it to the police, or really stupid and try to pawn it off, because if there is no record of the driver picking you up & dropping you off all I can think of is that the driver pocketed the money. In that case he'll not turn the horn in because it would expose his 'under-the-table' income.
I agree with LostConn, need the city.
We'll keep our eyes out at the usual internet locations....eBay, CL, etc.
Best of luck in recovering your horns.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts