Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

this Monday somebody broke in my flat in Vienna, Austria and stole several saxophones.

-) It was a Mark VI tenor saxophone with a F# key with varnish spots; the instrument is from 1969, serial number is 168109.
The case was made of dark/black fabric and it has the typical shape of the instrument corpus. Furthermore the case included also a saxophone stand and a Beechler mouthpiece with a plastic reed from Légère.

-) The second stolen instrument is a Selmer „ST“ Series III GL alto saxophone; this instrument is from 2002, serial number is 635408.
The case has the typical rectangular Selmer style in grey shape. It also included a saxophone stand and a Beechler mouthpiece with a plastic reed from Légère.

-) The third instrument is an AKAI EWI 5000 electronic wind instrument which was in a black, rectangular case.

-) The fourth instrument was an alto saxophone from C-Giant.

If somebody somewhere finds one of these or similar instrument offline or in the web on any platforms in Europe (Ebay etc.), may I ask you to contact me?
My email address is [email protected] and my cell phone number is +43 676 730 8004.

Thank you so much for your efforts, maybe there is still a spark of hope.

Best regards

Sebastian

1 - 1 of 1 Posts