Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was playing a musical last night, April 12/07 in Duncan, on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada when my car was broken into. I had in the trunk my Black Protec bag, which contained my '68 MKVI Tenor sax, #151880 and my Yamaha Flute, 581 (925) # 006888. The flute had the Powell Boston model Hdjoint. My new Ralph Morgan tenor mouthpiece, a 7EL was in there as well.
These horns represent about $9,000.00 to replace. I had finally upgraded to these horns and was very happy with them. I have no insurance...I did a few years back when travelling internationally, but not at this point.
I'm posting this here in case any Sotw members from around my area, Vancouver Island, Lower mainland come across these horns. The odds of them seeing this posting and then my horns are slim of course....Please PM me if you do see these horns....Thanks

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
MK VI Tenor and flute...

I just remembered that a picture of the stolen horn is in my Avatar! I had gotten that horn from SOTW member Rispoli...That's his picture of the horn.

·
Distinguished Member and Forum Contributor 2008
6,395 Posts
This is just sickening. :( I'm so sorry for your loss and hope they are recovered. Have you filed a police report? Also, be sure to visit or even call any of the area pawn shops and share the information.

C

·
0 Posts
Keep an eye on Craigslist as well. I hope you get your instruments back soon.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stolen VI and Flute...

Thanks for the tips guys. I did the police report the night of the theft. I have gone around to pawn shops in two different towns so far....I'm also checking ebay!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts