Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Forum Contributor 2015, SOTW Better late than neve
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my invite to Spotify today. It's been out in Europe and now the US. This is music internet on steroids for sure. Free unlimited access to almost anything you'd want to listen to. Very cool.

·
Registered
299 Posts
How does it compare to Rhapsody?

·
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How does it compare to Rhapsody?
Rhapsody costs more. Spotify is free with adverts. $9.99 for the premium no ad version. Rhapsody is an Internet based app. Spotify is a native app download that can work offline with saved playlists. There's a few other differences I've yet to explore.

·
Registered
385 Posts
You have to get an invite from someone who has premium. You can find almost everything, All of coltranes albums for wxample;). I'm glad that it's legal for you in the US now, it's really great.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
6,862 Posts
I got my invite to Spotify today. It's been out in Europe and now the US. This is music internet on steroids for sure. Free unlimited access to almost anything you'd want to listen to. Very cool.
Looks a bit like old Spiralfrog.com (RIP). Not available in Canada. Too freakin' hot up here I guess!

·
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not meaning to hijack the thread TJ, but I could have sworn I saw you on an E Harmony commercial on TV the other day. Not a dig either... just a guy in the commercial who looked like you.
Lol

No that wasn't me. But it could of been 'cause that's how me and Mrs TJ met.

Word to lonely sax players... internet chicks dig the horn ;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Got an invite from a friend and I'm liking it so far. I find it to be like Grooveshark and iTunes combined. I've been hearing of some people replacing iTunes with it, since it automatically works with your existing iTunes library. We'll see....

·
Registered
299 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts