Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Forum Founder
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like ghold's email address has been hijacked (and he is stuck in London penniless :bluewink: )
If everyone receiving the emergency email is going to send $2500, the con-man will be quite a rich (wo)man.
Hi,
How are you doing today?.I am really sorry to bother you with this email but i just want you to know what i am facing right now.I am sorry that i didn't inform you about my traveling to London UK for a Seminar,i am presently in London now but unfortunately for me i lost my wallet which contains my money and other valuable things in a taxi.I can easily access the internet for now but i do not have access to phone.I want you to assist me urgently with a loan of $2,500 to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,i promise i will pay you back as soon as i return.Kindly let me know if you can be of help so that i can send you the details you will use to send the money to me here in London.
I want to emphasize that I received this message though "ordinary email". I must be in ghold's address book. The integrity of SOTW's member data has not been compromised.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts