Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my Laptop, when I go to basically any page it isn't displaying any content. Everything comes up the same way as in the linked picture. I can't do anything, essentially.

I use Chrome on PC, but tried "Edge," too. Chrome is up to date. It works on my iPhone with Chrome though.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rTTswQndR8bGVmFJA

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey there,

"Whats New?," "Articles," "Forum," and "Activity Stream" all show the same, just like the photo attached (with that button then highlighted). One of the pictures also shows what happens when I click on a particular thread (from Google).

I just turned off all extensions and nothing changed. It also happens in "Edge," and Internet Explorer which I don't really use.

-Bubba-

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know if anything change-- I haven't done anything on my end, but it seems to be working now.

-Bubba-

·
Administrator
1,521 Posts
Strange,

For starters, I would suggest clearing the caches and cookies to see if that'll make any difference.
I looked into your permissions and everything should be good to go.
Also, which version of windows are you on?

Ed

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Strange,

For starters, I would suggest clearing the caches and cookies to see if that'll make any difference.
I looked into your permissions and everything should be good to go.
Also, which version of windows are you on?

Ed
Hey Ed,

For what it's worth, I still can see anything after clearing my cache/cookies. I'm running Windows 10, everything is fully up to date.

-Bubba-

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow. I've resolved the issue.

SO... My Kaspersky anti-virus has a specific tool called "Anti-Banner," which "Blocks banners on websites and in some applications." For whatever reason this tool wasn't allowing me to see any of the CONTENT on Sotw, but I could still see the site title, there's a screenshot in my first post if you're interested.

So I added SOTW to the allowed sites, and bam.

-Bubba-

·
Administrator
1,521 Posts
Hello there,

Sorry for the late reply.
Glad this is resolved now :)

Let us know if this continues to happen.

Ed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts