Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
I tried to do something similar with my soprano...except I tried to replace ALL the pads. It didn't work. I spent months trying to fix it up, causing even more damage. I ended up taking it in to a tech who charged me $400 to get it fixed up.
The job would normally have been close to $800, but I got a deal! my advice, is to take it to a tech before you start costing yourself money!
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top