Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
5,486 Posts
Got a question for you Android phone users. I'm going to be in the market for a newer phone here before too long. First and foremost for me is the phone itself. Gotta be a good phone (then a good pda). These apps are a secondary priority but I have to admit could be very useful.

Now my question - how long does your battery last while using these apps?

The screens on these phones are huge and suck up a lot of juice so I was wondering about your direct experience with battery life. Not the published/advertised/marketing battery life. Thanks!!

(Don't mean to derail the thread so if this question should really be its own thread let me know. This would just be some really good additional info to provide, imo.)

·
5,486 Posts
Here's an app that's been in the news lately - that I'm not sure I would want on my smart phone. Anyone have additional insight into Carrier IQ, it's tracking capabilities, and what the carriers do with the info?

·
5,486 Posts
Any new updates?
Didn't want to start a new thread since this one has some good info already that doesn't need to be needlessly ignored.

I've been doing okay with my old tuner and metronome but have heard good things about Tunable and Waves (formerly gStrings)

Had my smart phone, Verizon/Motorola Droid Mini for a while now and would like to install a metronome/tuner combo app.
(Doesn't have to be free)

So advice and options out there now?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts