Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Dave, looks like you are watching to the scores, may be there are not...

If yes interesting what you transcribed? I hear many wonderful things... Uncle Hodges is there?

BTW, for a while I did try to find hats sale link on your web site and cannot find... Or link, or the pricing and pay methods plz. If there is paypal and it cost not more than my BMW hat :), I will buy one. Like it.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave, looks like you are watching to the scores, may be there are not...

If yes interesting what you transcribed? I hear many wonderful things... Uncle Hodges is there?

BTW, for a while I did try to find hats sale link on your web site and cannot find... Or link, or the pricing and pay methods plz. If there is paypal and it cost not more than my BMW hat :), I will buy one. Like it.
Thanks! I'm not reading any music for this and didn't transcribe anything for it. I did take inspiration from Cannonball and Hodges though!! About the hat- I'll send you a separate private message about that as I do still have them for sale!

·
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
639 Posts
Tone, intonation, sound control, dynamic, phrasing ... all very nice. :)

·
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tone, intonation, sound control, dynamic, phrasing ... all very nice. :)
Thank you!!

Stellar job.
I could hear your influences of Cannonball and Hodges throughout.
Curious as to the mouthpiece you used in this take?
Definitely big inspirations for sure. For this one I'm on a stock Meyer 5M. I've been switching between that and the 10mfan Daddy-O recently.

Fantastic Dave. :)
Much appreciated!

tasty. You make very nice music.
Thank you so much!

·
7,904 Posts
Definitely big inspirations for sure. For this one I'm on a stock Meyer 5M. I've been switching between that and the 10mfan Daddy-O recently.!
Thanks Dave.
I’ve heard you on the Daddy-O (which is also a pretty nice sounding piece) but for me this Meyer is a whole different level.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts