Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2009
3,286 Posts
That's my "Cheers" bar, so to speak. I may be out there on Friday. Many of my friends (JayBird Wilson's band) are playing the front stage that night, but I heard good rumblings about your band. I'll only miss it if we can't get the good babysitter -- if we get the mediocre one, I've got to stay closer to home, and will probably play a jam in my neighborhood. My wife's working on those arrangements. Anyway, decent chance we'll get to meet.

Its a wonderful bar. Don't miss the "Sun King Wee Mac" beer. Local, and absolutely excellent.

Drop a note if you have questions about Indianapolis or otherwise.

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a fun place. Last time I was there they had a Door's cover band in the front room. God awful, but funny as hell after a few drinks,but then, I have a sick sense of humor. Since the weather is supposed to be lousy this weekend, hopefully, we will get a good crowd. I'll be the guy with the sax and a shot of Jaeger. For some reason it seems to be the blues guys drink of choice.

·
3,286 Posts
Man that is very unusual! The noodle is pretty religious about blues music -- I have several friends whose bands have been banned for being too rock. A doors cover band would be wonderfully and hilariously out of place!

Looks like we'll be out there Saturday now (babysitter couldn't do Friday). I'll be the 6'3 scrawny guy buying you a shot of jeager. ha. More seriously, I'll catch you on a break. My name is Erik Johnson. Enjoy our little town!

·
3,286 Posts
You guys sounded good! Sorry I didn't catch you on a break to buy you that jeager, but I'll catch you next time you're in town. Good stuff, thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts