Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a copy of the Otto Link slant sig being made for bari?

I'd love to get one of the originals, but they seem to be even more expensive than the tenor pieces.

·
Grafton alto | Martin Comm III tenor
28,903 Posts
My PPT bari is a copy of a Slant 7, but with a slightly enhanced baffle. I'm thinking of bringing out one with the exact same baffle as the Slant, keep an eye out for that.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try a Drake with roll-over baffle. Better than a Link! It's like having a Link sound with Berg power and subtone like a tenor.
Thanks for the suggestion. I've been curious about his mouthpieces for a while. How do you find the material? Does it feel like rubber or more like plastic?

My PPT bari is a copy of a Slant 7, but with a slightly enhanced baffle. I'm thinking of bringing out one with the exact same baffle as the Slant, keep an eye out for that.
Do you have any time-frame in mind for the new model? And are you actually making you bari mouthpieces right now? I think I've read somewhere that you are not making your tenor pieces right now...

Cheers

·
28,903 Posts
Do you have any time-frame in mind for the new model? And are you actually making you bari mouthpieces right now? I think I've read somewhere that you are not making your tenor pieces right now...
Not at the the moment, just trying to clear a huge backlog. The current Bari mouthpiece will be on sale again very soon though.

·
28,903 Posts
And are you actually making you bari mouthpieces right now? I think I've read somewhere that you are not making your tenor pieces right now...
Just gone back into production with the baritone pieces. Tenors are still a while off due to the waiting list.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts