Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a short video I made (in imovie) for my new cd "Soul To Go!" which features myself on tenor along with Ed Cherry on guitar, Radam Schwartz on organ and Vince Ector on drums. It's available for pre-order on itunes with a release date of 1/15/14. The physical cd will be available on that date at cdbaby.
A word about the musicians:
Guitarist Ed Cherry is best known for his long tenure with jazz legend Dizzy Gillespie. Organist Radam Schwartz has played and toured with David "Fathead" Newman, Arthur Prysock and Al Hibbler.
Drummer Vince Ector's resume' includes working with Charles Earland and Randy Weston.

The recording has 4 original songs and 5 standards including some Ellington and Coltrane.

Thanks for checking it out!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Sounding great. So glad that you're keeping the organ trio tradition smokin'. I have three of your previous albums on CD and they are great listening... this one sounds like it'll be just as good. Would be cool to have a full tune clip sometime if you can do that. Maybe to jog our memories when the CD is available on CDbaby...

Best,

Howard

·
(formerly borganiboy)
5,566 Posts
To cool for school, great tenor sound. Me thinks i'll buy a copy. Niceeeee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts