Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi am new here so hoping for some help & guidance. Have a Vintage Selmer Tenor No 55558 thinking of selling but cannot make out if it is laquer or gold plate is there anyway of telling like would there be a special mark somewhere to signify one or the other?? Thanks, in fact any info on this stunning instrument would be terrific.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2008
4,046 Posts
I'll give you $2500 if the pics are good and it's mint. I don't think you're going to do better, so PM the pics to me and don't waste your time with any of these guys. :)

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2008
4,046 Posts
Trust me dude you don't want a girlfriend. Been there done that nightmare too many times. It's nice to have a hottie sleeping next to you at night, but your chops will go straight down the toilet.

Never had a girlfriend that didn't freak out when I told them how much I practice everyday. When your on your deathbed you'll be a lot prouder of the time you spent playing music then you will fighting, bickering and pulling your hair out trying to keep her happy.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.