Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had this 1957 silver tenor since 1974 but have played in only a few times.
It had 2 general overhauls but definately needs one again. Apart from this the instrument is in good condition. Now im considering selling it. How much should I expect? How do i find out? Do they have some kind of marketprice?
How should i sell it? Ebay?

Thanks

Lars

Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
sell it on the Ebay, don't do anything to it! It is very valuable if everything is kosher. Many variables there (France, America, buffing, repairs....) but I think you can expect a minimum of 5.000 $ perhaps more likely to be 6.000$. Could be a lot more.....evem 8.000 or even more, depending on many things. I am not an expert though.

Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
If you post is on E-bay - watch carefully. Take tons of photos and answer every question as clearly as possible. This is the type of listing that can get copied by criminal types. This really ruin a great auction and make for a bad day.:evil:

Good Luck

Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015-
You may find an excellent marketplace right here at SotW. Take your time to learn the market, set a fair price, and sell it to a player.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.