Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

I purchased my serie III (pre-owned) 2 years ago after I played serie II since 2016.
Early this year, I took it for regular maintanence that it works very well. Love a bit as my serie II.

Recently, I found those 2 screws (white plastic screw) next to my key-1 loosen, so I tried to fix it and then it went out of tune a lot. Later on, I adjusted the screws carefully with the tune I blow and checking the tuner. It comes in right tune but I still feel not perfect as it was.

Though I can take it to a good technician nearby, I am wondering if there's maintanence manual that I can do it by myself for basic adjustment.

Is there a site or place that I can purchase the Selmer maintanence or adjustment manual?

Thank you all in advance.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
The timing between the different pads have probably gone out of adjustment from when you turned the screws. It's a quick fix for a tech. Should be done in a minute and not charged at all if he is a nice guy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The timing between the different pads have probably gone out of adjustment from when you turned the screws. It's a quick fix for a tech. Should be done in a minute and not charged at all if he is a nice guy.
It sounds like quick fix. I will check with technician. Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts