Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is an Original condition Selmer MKVII alto saxophone in excellent mechanical condition.. The horn is solid, keys are tight and the action is light and positive. It sounds amazingly powerful, absolutely even with every note's resonance placed at the right pitch position. It is a one of a kind instrument without any faults.

The horn had been optimized by Oleg and is guaranteed to be one of the best Selmer you ever played.
Asking $3,500.

Free insured shipping in USA from Los Angeles. Buyer pays return shipping charges.
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and direct bank transfers. Cash is king.

Contact Oleg Products:
[email protected]

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
38,847 Posts
this is not the for sale section of the forum

·
Vendor
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, as observed it is an alto and I corrected the typo in the copy - thanks for pointing that out. Contrary to some of the comments, a typo does not constitute a scam.

This is posted in our vendor forum, which we pay for, and is part of our current stock. We are also the only vendor actively supporting this forum with advertising - the only sax-related banner ads that have run for over a year.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Yes, as observed it is an alto and I corrected the typo in the copy - thanks for pointing that out. Contrary to some of the comments, a typo does not constitute a scam.

This is posted in our vendor forum, which we pay for, and is part of our current stock. We are also the only vendor actively supporting this forum with advertising - the only sax-related banner ads that have run for over a year.
I thought vendors don't have to pay for their own forum, only banner ads. I stand corrected if I heard wrong.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts