Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Forum Contributor 2016, Distinguished SOTW Member
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like the search isn't working correctly. I do a search for something and the results are a couple from 2018 and the rest jump back to like 2009 and earlier. It's almost like a huge part of the database isn't getting searched. If this has already been reported I apologize. I just noticed it today........

·
Registered
158 Posts
It seems like the search isn't working correctly. I do a search for something and the results are a couple from 2018 and the rest jump back to like 2009 and earlier. It's almost like a huge part of the database isn't getting searched. If this has already been reported I apologize. I just noticed it today........
I was wondering the same thing myself. There was a great thread on here before 2018 about Buescher true tone saxes I was looking for (about to list mine, but wanted to make sure I posted correct info) that stated some of the differences about the different models and which serial numbers fit into which range. I remember looking at it a couple months ago when I first thought about selling it, but now after multiple searches today I can't find it anywhere. I know its there somewhere.

Thanks!
Kristy

·
Grafton alto | Martin Comm III tenor
28,888 Posts
The reason is probably that the version of Digital Point Sphinx Search installed here is out of date and so not compatible with this version of vBulletin. The SOTW admin cannot do anything about this as sadly we are not given the permissions by the forum owners to fix this kind of thing, even when we know what the problem is and they don't.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts