Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I ve been watching out the brand Schiller, i thought they were made in China but they said they are made in Taiwan. They also said that the bell is bigger than the other ones, so, someone has bought a straight soprano? Im not sure if they might be like Antigua winds or cannonball or taiwanese brands?

·
Registered
542 Posts
The only thing I can tell you about Schiller, is that the store where I found them didn't offer a return policy and since I would have been making an online purchase, that eliminated then for me. I asked the same question as you nearly a year ago and nobody replied then.

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
39,215 Posts
they must be made, at least most of their models, in China, because the price level to which they are offered at is incompatible with a Taiwanese made product.

However, don’t make assumptions that because a product of any type comes from the same country as another one it will therefore be as another one.

Try and compare before you buy.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Sv: Schiller

they must be made, at least most of their models, in China, because the price level to which they are offered at is incompatible with a Taiwanese made product.

However, don’t make assumptions that because a product of any type comes from the same country as another one it will therefore be as another one.

Try and compare before you buy.
In this case with saxophones from Taiwan the chance that you can find the same sax with different name on the bell is pretty big. Not all of them are the same though. Everyone with open ears and eyes can tell. Go try a bunch, the truth is in the pudding.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nobody has played a schiller soprano yet? is true they didn't offer a return policy but I read the feedback and they have good reports but, nothing about sound, so I'd like to know of someone that has one

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
39,215 Posts
well, saxontheweb has “ only” about tens of thousands of members around the world......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts