Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
765 Posts
This one is still definitely going around, just got a variation of it:

Hello,

Am houston from Italy,my son will be coming for a vacation in the U.S,and i want him to be busy throughout because he his a bit playful.
Therefore, i just want to know maybe he can always come to you and be his tutor so he can learn from you. If possible,please get back to me with the cost of your teaching for the next month i mean for the whole Month of december. He will be coming to your home for 1 hour each day, I have scheduled a guardian that will always drive him down to your place. My boy's name is Terence ,he is 15 years old. I want to know the total amount for an hour each for the total month of DECEMBER. So that i can arrange for the payments.If its going to work, Kindly get back to me with the amount per each for the total month of NOVEMBER and your mailing address.u can get me back on my private email [email protected] ,i will be waiting to see ur mail soon,bye for now.

Regards,

Houston.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.