Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will never sell my Saxscape FatCat, unless I replace it with another Saxscape mouthpiece. It's been my primary mouthpiece for 6-7 years now!

Not saying I won't acquire any more mouthpieces, that would be silly. The FatCat isn't the only mouthpiece that I'm playing, but I can't imagine that I would part with it (unless maybe a Naima prototype came along). That is all I have to say about that.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I will never sell my Saxscape FatCat, unless I replace it with another Saxscape mouthpiece. It's been my primary mouthpiece for 6-7 years now!

Not saying I won't acquire any more mouthpieces, that would be silly. The FatCat isn't the only mouthpiece that I'm playing, but I can't imagine that I would part with it (unless maybe a Naima prototype came along). That is all I have to say about that.
Are you playing B stock or regular production pieces? I owned several B stock pieces and I sold them. They were fine but they did not stand out. I own one of his production pieces which I feel plays much better. It is not my main piece, but it is one that I would feel comfortable using.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have an NF .105. Great playing piece, but I wish I had this same exact piece in hard rubber. Delrin doesn't have the same "ring" in the sound as good hard rubber.

later

JOel

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My FatCat is a prototype from 2011 or 2012 maybe...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts