Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I hope this post is appropriate for this forum. Figured I'd give you guys here the heads up before announcing to Facebook etc,: I'm making a bunch of my prototypes / used / refurbished pieces available on reverb.com (all tenor pieces so far), I've got some prototype Arizonas, FL1's, Fat Cat variations, Pompano prototypes, etc, that I'll be putting up there over the next few weeks. Priced to sell. The website for the store is: Saxscape Mouthpieces

There's one XD108 up there now, plus a few pieces (Live and Arizona) at full price. More listings to check out in the next few days.

Thanks for checking it out and for your support these past 15 years.

Ken

·
Registered
Yamaha 82ZII Tenor, Yamaha 481 Flute, Fender American Telecaster, Martin Acoustic
206 Posts
Hi all,

I hope this post is appropriate for this forum. Figured I'd give you guys here the heads up before announcing to Facebook etc,: I'm making a bunch of my prototypes / used / refurbished pieces available on reverb.com (all tenor pieces so far), I've got some prototype Arizonas, FL1's, Fat Cat variations, Pompano prototypes, etc, that I'll be putting up there over the next few weeks. Priced to sell. The website for the store is: Saxscape Mouthpieces

There's one XD108 up there now, plus a few pieces (Live and Arizona) at full price. More listings to check out in the next few days.

Thanks for checking it out and for your support these past 15 years.

Ken
Awesome Ken!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts