·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sell three saxophones- 1.) Selmer # 244639 1975 Mark 7 tenor
2.) Selmer # 349237 1983 Balance
Super Action Soprano
3.) Yanagisawa # 880 00142532 Alto

All are in playing condition and in good shape. I am looking for an estimation of value on these three saxophones. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Gfunk.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm suprised no one has replied yet, anyway try saxgourmet.com he should have the ballpark values for the selmers at least unsure about the yanagisawa. Realize his values are on the high side and you probably will not get that much unless your instruments are in perfect condition. Hope this helps. Jay.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looking to buy a King Sax for my son, help needed.

I'm probably going about this the wrong way but I'm going to ask for your opinion nonetheless. My son is interested in playing saxophone and it just so happens a friend of the family has an old sax they are looking to sell. He says it was given to him by his grandfather (don't think he played).

My son and I are NOT players so I have no idea if it's a good deal or not but my next door neighbor has experience with them and told me it was a good horn and proceeded to play it for us. The horn is a King Super 20 Silver Sonic and comes with an old case. Is this something I should be looking at?.. or should I stick with looking for a student horn?

I know... a million questions all rolled into one, please forgive me.
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts