Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're looking for saxophone or general jazz improv lessons in the NYC area or online, you came to the right place!

I'm Christoph Huber, tenor saxophonist, Berklee College of Music graduate and since 2012 part of the NYC music life.
I've studied privately with great players such as George Garzone, Jerry Bergonzi, Hal Crook, Ed Tomassi, Greg Osby. They gave me more material and ideas than I was able to work on yet and I'd be happy to share them with you. Please contact me for more specific information and with any questions about what we can work on together.

I have performed and taught in many places around the world and shared the stage with musicians such as Benny Golson, Terry Lyne Carrington, Roy Hargrove, Adam Rodgers, George Garzone, Peter Erskine, Adam Nussbaum, Buster Williams, Victor Lewis and many more.

Please check out my website for more information and audio samples. I've posted here before, about a year ago, since then I have recorded and uploaded entirely new material. Check it out and let me know what you think! I'm happy to take some constructive criticism too, after all we're all gonna be students of this music until... well you know.

www.christophhuber.com

Musical instrument Saxophonist Reed Reed instrument Street fashion

1 - 2 of 2 Posts