Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Columnist and Saxophonistic Art
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently scheduling private music lessons at my studio in NYC...to schedule a time...email [email protected]

As a professional instructor-mentor I provide an ongoing partnership designed to help you produce fulfilling results in your musical path.
I'm trained to listen, to observe and to customize my approach to your needs.Cost effective and results are there along with confidence.

Let's connect. [email protected]

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
I am currently scheduling private music lessons at my studio in NYC...to schedule a time...email [email protected]

As a professional instructor-mentor I provide an ongoing partnership designed to help you produce fulfilling results in your musical path.
I'm trained to listen, to observe and to customize my approach to your needs.Cost effective and results are there along with confidence.

Tim is a GREAT teacher, he'll take you to the next level. Phil Barone

·
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

....get to me at [email protected]

·
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

1 - 7 of 7 Posts