Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Saxologic's video description
WOW I am so glad to be able to make saxophone videos again. Being without my saxophone made me realize how much I really would not rather do anything else as a career path.
Hopefully I can keep all 10 of my fingers for the rest of my life. As long as I do, I think I'll always find a way to be ok.

Thank you so much Ken Beason for your beautiful work of craftsmanship. Throughout our phone calls, I didn't know what 50% of the terms you were using meant, but I trusted/trust your expertise.
The horn plays great because of you, and I'm so excited to tackle grad school with it!

In case you missed it - here's the thread about Saxologic's "I just ran over my saxophone with my car..." video.
https://forum.saxontheweb.net/showt...-my-saxophone-with-my-car&highlight=Saxologic

· Registered
2,229 Posts
Ken Beason is THE BEST. He has one of my tenors right now. Enjoy, bc this Yamaha will probably play much better than it did before the accident. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.