Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share how satisfied I am with my recent transaction with SAXO Shop in Singapore held by Daniel Chia (Bombshell membre here).
I've been buying and trading horns for over 10 years now and I must say that I received an outstanding customer service by Daniel and that I am more than satisfied with a horn I bought oversea from him. Prompt and courteous service, very informative and and professional. I highly recommend anyone to check out his website: saxo.sg

·
SOTW Columnist and Forum Contributor 2015-2016
3,832 Posts
Done business with Daniel before, top notch in every way. Great person to deal with.

- Saxaholic

·
Registered
820 Posts
Not sure what is going on with pricing, but a Selmer Series III shows on his site for $5900 and change USD but when you put in a USA address it jumps to $8900+!!!!!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I just wanted to share how satisfied I am with my recent transaction with SAXO Shop in Singapore held by Daniel Chia (Bombshell membre here).
I've been buying and trading horns for over 10 years now and I must say that I received an outstanding customer service by Daniel and that I am more than satisfied with a horn I bought oversea from him. Prompt and courteous service, very informative and and professional. I highly recommend anyone to check out his website: saxo.sg
Thank you so much for the great deal that we had :) Always easy transacting with great guys and buyers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts