Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on a businness trip in Barcelona currently and since I had emailed with Sax-On about a few items they had for sale earlier, I decided to go and visit them yesterday.
Miguel could not be there, so he made sure Tono was, and he was very helpful.

The place is amazing: they have a great looking (freshly renovated?) showroom with lots of horns. I got to try a number of MkVIs and SBAs - and also a neck that I had been thinking about a lot recently ;o)
A huge sound proof cabin was available with microphones for recording, etc. All very impressive and well-organized.

Thanks for the interesting time!
Rudolf

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
12,711 Posts
Its a great shop. Probably the best shop for hundreds of kilometers. Great selection, great staff.

The shop has looked like that for several years. I believe Migeul and Tono did much of the work themselves.

The show room is very stylish.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I am on a businness trip in Barcelona currently and since I had emailed with Sax-On about a few items they had for sale earlier, I decided to go and visit them yesterday.
Miguel could not be there, so he made sure Tono was, and he was very helpful.

The place is amazing: they have a great looking (freshly renovated?) showroom with lots of horns. I got to try a number of MkVIs and SBAs - and also a neck that I had been thinking about a lot recently ;o)
A huge sound proof cabin was available with microphones for recording, etc. All very impressive and well-organized.

Thanks for the interesting time!
Rudolf

Looks like a great shop. Here's the website. www.sax-on.com
Tono is also a member of the forum and an excellent repair tech.

Did you buy anything Rudz?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Is a very nice shop for trying out different horns and gear. Prices are overly high I think. That's why i preferred and went riskier buying overseas. Anyway, they don't have competitors near in hundreds of kilometers so they can put themselves up there. I wonder what's their average horn buyer, i'd bet few spanish players can afford their horns.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts