Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1,593 Posts
That looks like something from Radio Shack from the 1970's. Is that two cables coming out of the mic element? Looks like one is a 1/8" TS and the other an 1/4" TRS.

There's probably better newer mics on the market.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.