Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just wondering if anyone else is doing this... i line in my sax into my laptop, process the sound in Live 6 and send a stereo track to the main PA system whenever i gig. i find that we have more control over the sound. but i wish i could hear more of the processed sound... might wanna use fx plugins later on...

i'm basically a tech geek at heart :)

any suggestions on plugins?

·
Registered
121 Posts
i do this very same thing. the effects that come with ableton are VERY good. the effects sound hella cool. i try to use them to their fullest potential. you can do a great deal with each individual effect...and then even more when you start combining them. as far as effects are concerned i don't use much other than the ableton effects..at least not for live performance. i just started fooling around with some vsts....not sure what's cool yet though.!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm a music synthesist and have extensive experience with dsp, and believe I can help you, but your description is a little vague.

What sort of sound are you looking for exactly? What sort of fx do you wish to add to your sound?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts