Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some time back I recommended Roger Morgan at Roger's Music, DeKalb IL ( 815-756-7440) as a great tech. I would like to reiterate that....Roger just overhauled by 134*** MVI tenor with Roo pads and shipped it back to me in Florida. Great job....fair price. He's a real pleasure to work with.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is a very old post, but I relocated to DeKalb, IL last year and have had the pleasure of meeting Roger. He does all the annual maintenance on my saxes and my kids' horns (sax, flute, trumpet, and clarinet). He has also rebuilt several saxes for me...a couple Martin Handcrafts (tenor and alto), a couple alto Chu Berry's, and currently a King Marigaux Soprano. He is extremely knowledgeable and a wonderful person. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad you got to meet Roger and you are pleased with his work. The Roo pads on my MVI are still in great shape. I've been very fortunate to find another NAPBIRT member in Gainesville FL (Tom at Great Southern Music) who does great work too. Say Hello to Roger the next time you see him. Steve Hart

1 - 3 of 3 Posts