Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Forum Contributor 2013-2019
1,032 Posts
Sounded great. Are you using a harmonizer with the sax on the background lines or did you record mutliple tracks?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Lionel, do you speak spanish? Usually, Is not frequent to read in spanish here / Gracias Lionel, Hablás español? No es común leer en español en el fórum.

Mike: thank you! I will send you a copy of the Whole work when we release it. How are you?

mi000ke: Thanks, I doubled the single lines with an Albert System clarinet (a beautiful present from my friend Michael Ward), but on the solo some effects were added after the recording, I think an echo/ delay.

·
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, thank you Mike, I really love Bunk & Ian.
This is far away from their great playing, but I can´t avoid the feeling of happiness reading your words, being yourself, a great connoisseur of them.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Thank you Lionel, do you speak spanish? Usually, Is not frequent to read in spanish here / Gracias Lionel, Hablás español? No es común leer en español en el fórum.
Yes, I do but it is not my native language although my parents are Spanish, we could say I'm a French Spaniard.

·
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lionel, my curiosity led me to the name of your town Tarascon, and today I learnt something new, because in my country the word "tarascón" means "a dog´s bite" in slang.
It´s very interesting how a word can travel around the world from a culture to another, sometimes keeping inside parts of the origin of it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarasque

1 - 11 of 11 Posts