Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2013
7,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Righteous Man - The House Cat

Hey Folks,

This is the newest incarnation of my electronic set.

This one turned out fairly well so I thought I'd throw it on the SOTW member recordings section instead of the Electronics page where I posted my last videos.

Hope y'all dig it.

·
Registered
718 Posts
That was very cool, LW! I can see why you might hav considered posting it in the electronics page. So much stuff going on there and looks like you are having fun with it. The only thing I recognized was a saxophone and a "retro" zoom H2- what was the board with all of the dial and lights? It seem to resemble some the multi effect stomp bard such a Zoom, Boss and Line 6... You saxophone playing is great and I would have like to have heard more of it, but I guess that wasn't the purpose of the post. I can barely get around the presets on my Nord Electro and Stage 2, and a Mic mechanic reverb for my sax, but great to see possibilities put into play like this.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2013
7,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was very cool, LW! I can see why you might hav considered posting it in the electronics page. So much stuff going on there and looks like you are having fun with it. The only thing I recognized was a saxophone and a "retro" zoom H2- what was the board with all of the dial and lights? It seem to resemble some the multi effect stomp bard such a Zoom, Boss and Line 6... You saxophone playing is great and I would have like to have heard more of it, but I guess that wasn't the purpose of the post. I can barely get around the presets on my Nord Electro and Stage 2, and a Mic mechanic reverb for my sax, but great to see possibilities put into play like this.
That beast in the middle is my loop station. It has input FX and track FX built in to it. You can have up to three of each running at a time. The only thing is you can't assign different FX to different tracks but you can choose if you want 1-5 tracks affected by the track FX.

I used to have a lot more hardware until I scaled down. The H2 is taking the signal from my mixer and running it straight to my camera.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts