Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a good experience with these mouthpieces on both alto and tenor.

Does anyone know the difference between the "Super Dex" and the "Super D". I don't see any info on the web on the 'Super D'.

Thanks

·
Registered
603 Posts

Does anyone know the difference between the "Super Dex" and the "Super D". I don't see any info on the web on the 'Super D'.

Thanks
I think the original name was Super Dex but they changed it after a short time to Super D. I play a Super D Florida and it's fantastic.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2013-
5,431 Posts
https://retro-revival.com/

Retro-Revival Creates The Highest Quality CNC Milled & Precision Crafted Replica Saxophone & Clarinet Mouthpieces!

Every RR Mouthpiece is CNC engineered with the skill of a master precision craftsman. With great pride and passion we are simulating the highly sought-after Vintage gems of the past. With our painstaking care as life long saxophonists, we hope to satisfy the needs of players looking for performance and artistic expression. Each model is precision finished and play tested to guarantee the highest standards of playability. All our Mouthpieces are Made in the U.S.A.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
From what I have been told, the "super Dex" is an early model apparently with a bit less baffle than the current super-D

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think "Dex" was first models,thay even have serial numbers,next generation Super D NY gold plated and Florida rodium plated!!I happy with Florida Supe D!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts