Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
SOTW Columnist, Distinguished SOTW Member
23,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says it. When I click on "Reply with Quote", it won't work; the computer gets stuck trying to load it and I have to back out. Any chance this can be fixed? It is very frustrating.

·
Forum Contributor 2015-2016
11,956 Posts
The reply won't work either, just keeps going round. Have to click in the box to type anything. Also Post Quick Reply needs attention.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
7,125 Posts
The reply won't work either, just keeps going round. Have to click in the box to type anything. Also Post Quick Reply needs attention.
Seems to work now.

·
23,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Seems to work now." No it's not....

NO, the reply with quote is still not working right now.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Yeah I'm having this issue too, on my iPhone.

·
Administrator
13,985 Posts
I'm seeing security software and browsers blocking certain functions on this site due to a "security certificate" issue. I'm thinking that this is related to that glitch.

IT guys, can you look into this please?

·
23,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still not working. I guess they haven't had time to check into it yet. It is Sunday. Maybe tomorrow?

·
Administrator
13,985 Posts
I'm noticing more odd quirks that seem related to the blocking/security certificate issue as well. I'll send a PM to the IT crew.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
It is still broken for me. I use Chrome on a Mac; same issue on both Macs (work and play) that I use. When I hit "Reply with Quote" a little "wait" circle comes up and just stays there. So it's looking for something that's not there or not responding correctly.

·
7,125 Posts
"Seems to work now." No it's not....

NO, the reply with quote is still not working right now.
it works with Safari on my iPhone. No Tapatalk. The only glitch is, you have to hit the “reply with quote” button twice.

·
23,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it works with Safari on my iPhone. No Tapatalk. The only glitch is, you have to hit the “reply with quote” button twice.
Hey, you've solved it for me. No Tapatak (whatever that is) for me. I use a desktop pc. But the double click works on my pc, so thanks for figuring that out soybean!.. It would sure help if any changes like this could be indicated somehow, or better yet, leave everything alone as long as it's working.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Yeah, I'm experiencing the same issue, and the double-tap seems to fix it. Weird.

And it's not only Sunday, JL, but Canada Day. SOTW owners are probably all at a pub or an Allison Au concert.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,910 Posts
TO EVERYONE!!! PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES NOW!!! THE OWNERS NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU HOW SERIOUS ALL THE PROBLEMS ARE. A couple thousand complaints today would be greatly appreciated. Supposedly they are monitoring the site help section. Wherever that is lol. in brief here is a reply I received from VS via email

If you are still experiencing this issue, please report it in the site help section as we have Tech Support moderating these issues.

·
7,125 Posts
Reply with quote is now working for me (without a double-click).

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,910 Posts
I still have to double click. And today “post quick reply “ I have to click multiple times. Loading a post is taking forever too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts