Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all:

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good sax tech in northeast ohio?

I have too many horns that "almost" play!

Thanks!

-C

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Contact John Deavers at Driscoll Music in Lorain. I have referred several musicians from this forum to John and they responded with very positive results. Or my old business partner JB Salter @ Presque Isle Brass and Woodwind Service in Erie, Pa.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member and Sax Historian
498 Posts
Academy Music in Cleveland does expert work on saxophones as well. He has many times worked on my instruments as well as my Oberlin student's instruments.

Paul Cohen

·
Registered
853 Posts
Paul Cohen said:
Academy Music in Cleveland does expert work on saxophones as well. He has many times worked on my instruments as well as my Oberlin student's instruments.

Paul Cohen
Ditto. I think the guy's name is Tom IIRC?

Also Musician's Repair Service (MRS) in Akron/Cuyahoga Falls. They're right off of Howe Avenue. There's a guy there named Pete who does great work. Really nice guy too.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Academy Music, hands down. Tom Ianni is the best. The shop is near the intersection of Mayfield and Warrensville Center Road in Cleveland Heights.

ACADEMY MUSIC COMPANY
1443 Warrensville Center Road
Cleveland Heights, OH 44121
216-381-8460
Complete stock of accessories for woodwind, brass, and percussion instruments. Will special order merchandise from the manufacturer. On premise repairs for woodwind, brass, and percussion instruments.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts